Question: Which hotel with conference facilities used to be a prison and has the cells as bedrooms?
Finding the perfect conference facility hotel or conference hotels UK to satisfy everyone in your business can be a challenge. You need the right combination of location, calming ambience, top-class facilities and professional staff to ensure that your event is seamlessly and efficiently delivered from start to finish.
Well Placed Conference has the knowledge of which hotel conference venues can satisfy these criteria. The experienced team offer unbiased advice and use their negotiating skills to get the best conference facility hotel at the best price and that exactly matches your needs.
There are many different styles of conference hotels UK and you need to consider the following when searching for a hotel with conference facilities:
- What are the size of their conference rooms
- Are there breakout rooms nearby
- Do they have natural daylight
- Are the meeting rooms air conditioned
- What is the ceiling height and is it OK for projection
- Do you need outdoor space for team building
- Are the hotel conference venues part of a chain or individual
- Is there enough bedrooms for all your delegates
- Is it a hotel with conference facilities that cater for disabled delegates
- Are the conference hotels dedicated business conference venues
Why leave finding the ideal conference facility hotel to chance when we know which hotel conference venues will suit your needs.
Answer: The Malmaison Hotel in Oxford